Trekking to the mountain and planning safari tours can be full of excitement for travel enthusiasts. Exploring the rainforests, waterfalls, camping at night and hiking to the peak is undoubtedly going to be a lifetime experience. For the best of trekking and hiking to the summits exploring a variety of flora and fauna, plan it with the expert guides at Kilimanjaro Vikings.
Kilimanjaro day hiking plans
If you are ready to experience climbing to Africa’s most prominent summit, join the Kilimanjaro Vikings safari and trekking tour now. The team is knowledgeable enough to plan such a high climb which takes 5 to 9 days to complete the whole climb, for the less experienced hikers more days are recommended in order to spend enough time on the mountain for acclimatization.
Highlight of the tour
- Experience the great views while hiking along the way
- Get the assistance of qualified guides for your trekking tour
- The team would comprise of porters, Assistant Guides and a chief guide.
- Opportunity to enjoy wildlife at 2700 meters from the mountain base
- Breathtaking view of magnificent Kilimanjaro is worth climbing to
Adventure and wildlife lovers
Climbing to Mount Kilimanjaro from the Northern side of Rongai Route – 6 days
When planning for Mount Kilimanjaro trek and safari, Rongai Route is the easiest to opt for and takes one to border of kenya and Tanzania ,which hardly takes 2 hours.
Overview of the Tour
- Rongai trailhead is full of beauties of pine forest and cornfield
- The first camp is 2600 meters high
- Second day camp at 3600 meters high at Kikelewa
- Route from Kikelewa to Mawenzi train is full of spectacular view with exotic plant options
- Trekking to 4700 meters to Kibo hut in alpine desert
- You can reach a steep and rocky summit early morning
Best to look for
Single travellers and Groups interested in hiking
Tanzania wildlife tour – 6 days
It includes visiting four magnificent wildlife places as Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro conservation area, Tarangire national Park and Serengeti National Park. It is a 6-day private tour offering classic safari accommodation for the best of comfort. Tent camps are arranged for travellers to enjoy the culture and wildlife surrounding them without hassles.
- Spot wildlife in the beautiful landscape
- Cover up to four national parks
- Offer facility for a meal and comfortable accommodation
- Personalized service and the private tour would enhance the enjoyment of the trek
Couples and private groups
Visiting Marangu waterfalls
Marangu is a low slope option at Kilimanjaro, where one can enjoy rainforest landscapes. The history of the small town and the coffee plantations has a lot to offer to the travellers. One could have a great experience of mighty Kilimanjaro when heading towards this waterfall.
- The starting point would be the Kilimanjaro trek taking one via the Marangu route
- Get to know about local tribes and the history of the Chagga tribe
- Visit a coffee farm and understand how it is grown
- Witnessing beautiful view at Ndoro waterfalls
- Enjoying lush greenery while hiking above
- Stopping at Marangu, enjoy visiting the Underground cave at Chagga
People interested in caves and waterfalls
To get the latest updates visit our blog and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Am an experienced Kilimanjaro mountain guide and a safari organiser, I have been doing this work for over 15 year now.